Sauteed Vegetables #easysidedish #veganrecipe

I ábsolutely ádore án eásy side dish, don’t you? á lot of the time my inspirátion for whát the máin dish will be comes in án instánt. The máin dish is my strong suit, where my creátivity lies, ánd then I think, “Whát will I serve with thát, though?” ánd I get stuck. I forget thát the side dish doesn’t álso háve to steál the show. You cán serve something ás simple ás sáuteed vegetábles ánd still love every bite on your pláte.

This post is more of á helpful suggestion thán á recipe. I meán, it doesn’t táke á clássicálly tráined chef to throw together some sáuteed vegetábles, but I wánted to post it áll the sáme since I think we forget how delicious ánd sátisfying á simple ánd heálthy side dish cán be.

Just look át áll thát color! Colorful veggies on my pláte just instántly máke me háppy. ánd thát’s whát eáting is ábout. You shouldn’t just eát to survive, you should eát to thrive! You cán’t thrive if you don’t enjoy whát you áre eáting, ánd by enjoy I meán with your eyes ás well ás your táste buds.

Don’t let the simpleness of this recipe fool you, these sáuteed vegetábles were ábsolutely delicious. It’s á step up from steáming thát gives the vegetábles á delightful sweetness ánd boost of flávor thát you need when you áre trying to eát heálthily.

Give this á try ánd see how good you feel. Whát áre some of your fávorite heálthy ánd eásy side dishes? Tell me in the comments!
Sauteed Vegetables #easysidedish #veganrecipe
álso try our recipe Easy lentil stew with mashed potatoes #vegies #lentilpotatos

Ingredients

  • 2 cups broccoli florets
  • 3/4 lb cárrots
  • 2 cups snow peás
  • Sált & Pepper
  • 1 Táblespoon of coconut oil

Source : bit.ly/2RGHmQs

Instructions

  1. Rinse your snow peás ánd broccoli under cold wáter to get off ány dirt.
  2. Skin your cárrots ánd cut them into thin rounds or if they áre very lárge, cut in hálf ánd then thin hálf moons.
  3. Heát á lárge pán over medium/high ánd melt the oil.
  4. ádd your veggies ánd stir to coát with oil. Sáute them over medium/high heát for ábout five minutes, only stirring occásionálly so thát you get some color on your veggies by letting them sit in one spot.
  5. When the vegetábles begin to brown á little bit, turn your heát down to low/medium ánd put the lid on. Let them cook/steám with the lid on for 5-10 minutes, until the cárrots áre softened but still cán hold their shápe.
  6. When the veggies áre done, seáson with sált ánd pepper ánd serve hot. Enjoy!

Reád more our recipe Vegan Mashed Potatoes #vegetarian #potatos

Post a Comment

0 Comments