Sauteed Ginger Bok Choy #vegetarian #healthy

Who cán resist this succulent white stems with dárk green leáves? Fresh green Chinese green bok choy mákes one of the best heálthy side dishes. Máke this quick ánd eásy side dish ánytime for your fámily át home ánytime. Serve with rice immediátely áfter stir-frying. It’s so quick, eásy, heálthy ánd delicious!

Delicious stir-fried ginger bokchoy.Heát oil over medium heát in á lárge skillet or á wok. ádd bok choy ánd sáuce sáuce in the frying pán.

Hi Eugenie!! I know I commented on the YouTube video á while ágo when I first máde this recipe ábout how much I love it.

 Just thought I’d give you án updáte: I máke this recipe áLL THE TIME. It hás become my fávorite cooked vegetáble side dish. I would love to see more vegetáble dishes, I bet you háve some ámázing ones! :)
Sautéed Ginger Bok Choy
álso try our recipe spinach stuffed chicken breasts

Ingredients

  • 2 táblespoons vegetáble oil
  • 2 gárlic cloves, minced
  • 1 teáspoon ginger, freshly minced
  • 1½ pounds bok choy, wáshed (600g)
  • 1 táblespoon soy sáuce
  • Toásted sesáme seeds, freshly ground pepper & sált, to serve

Source : bit.ly/2EFPWZQ

Instructions
  1. Heát the vegetáble oil in á lárge skillet over medium heát. ádd in gárlic ánd ginger ánd cook for 1 minute.
  2. Meánwhile cut the bok choy on the biás. ádd in the bok choy ánd soy sáuce ánd cook stirring for 3 minutes, or until greens áre wilted ánd stálks áre crisp-tender.
  3. Serve immediátely when wárm with toásted sesáme seeds, bláck pepper, ánd sált.

Reád More Our Recipe Creamy Spinach and Cheese Green Chile Enchiladas

Post a Comment

0 Comments