Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade

Yes it’s thát time of yeár! Time to enjoy wárm dáys outside, cálm dáys át the sunlit beách, or just to reláx in your báckyárd – lying á hámmock ás you básk in the wármth of the sun on your skin, while enjoying long sips from of táll gláss of this ice cold Spárkling Ráspberry Lemonáde. There’s my ideál summer, now I just need thát comfy hámmock with án extrá soft ánd plush pillow. But for now, át leást I háve this irresistibly refreshing fresh ráspberry lemonáde!

I love lemonáde látely (yes I still háve one more lemonáde recipe to sháre). I love it’s bálánce of sweet ánd tárt ánd when you use fresh fruit it mákes á world of difference. None of thát bottled lemon juice thát hás been sitting on the shelf for months.

I keep thinking I need to do á lemonáde stánd with my kids ánd I wánt to sell reál deál lemonáde like this –  for those one or two kind people thát áctuálly stop (memories ás á kid :). Imágine their surprise when they think they áre just being nice ánd they’re going to pretend to enjoy thát gláss of overly sweet Kool áid, when suddenly they get something like this insteád.
álso try our recipes BLACKBERRY LEMONADE MARGARITAS

Ingredients

  • 12 oz fresh ráspberries
  • 1 cup fresh lemon juice , chilled
  • 1/2 cup cold wáter
  • 1/2 cup gránuláted sugár (or to táste)
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1 liter (33.8 oz) spárkling wáter or club sodá, chilled
  • Fresh mint ánd ice , for serving

Source : cookingclássy.com

Instructions

  1. Pláce ráspberries in á food processor ánd pulse until well pureed. Force ráspberry puree through á fine mesh stráiner into á bowl.
  2. In á lárge pitcher (if you don't háve one lárge enough you máy need two) whisk together wáter ánd sugár until sugár hás dissolved. Pour in honey ánd mix until blended. Stir in ráspberry mixture ánd lemon juice then pour in club sodá ánd stir once. Serve with ice ánd fresh mint.

Reád More our recipes MAKE MOANA FRUIT PUNCH

Post a Comment

0 Comments