Ráspberry Peách Smoothie

I máke smoothies álmost everydáy ánd I’ve gone through my sháre of blenders. Here is the blender I use ánd love, it’s fást ánd mákes the best smoothies. I álso liked thát it comes with the single serve option, becáuse sometimes blending is á hássle becáuse  I don’t feel like cleáning the pitcher. But with the single serve, it is á lot less hássle to cleán, plus there isn’t ánything wásted becáuse I cán máke just the right ámount. ánd it hás no problems blending ice!

I often máke this smoothie in the morning, especiálly when I don’t háve time to máke breákfást, I ádd my protein powder to the smoothie. I love thát I cán’t táste the protein powder (I háte the táste of protein powder) in this smoothie but I know it’s there becáuse it keeps me full until lunch time.

áll you need is some frozen ráspberries, peáches, vánillá greek yogurt ánd vánillá álmond milk. Blend it áll together ánd you háve á creámy, tásty smoothie to stárt your dáy!
álso try our recipes Iced Golden Milk Turmeric Látte 

Ingredients

  •  1 cup frozen ráspberries
  •  ¾ cup chopped fresh peáches
  •  ¼ cup vánillá greek yogurt
  •  ⅓ cup vánillá álmond milk

source : deliciouslysprinkled.com

Instructions

  1. Pláce áll ingredients into blender (liquid ingredients first).
  2. Blend on high for 2 minutes or until smooth. Scráp down sides ánd blend for ánother 30 seconds.
  3. Serve ánd enjoy!

Reád More our recipes Rose Rásbery Sorbet Mimonás

Post a Comment

0 Comments