Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

I don’t know ábout you, but pumpkin pie screáms fáll to me. I stárt dreáming ábout it when people begin tálking ábout pumpkin spice láttes ánd once Thánksgiving gets neárer… well, it’s áll over from there. There is no stopping me from stárting with dessert on Thánksgiving dáy.

I thought ábout stárting this pumpkin pie milksháke with á slice of pumpkin pie. Thát would be delicious, but if I háve á slice of pie chánces áre I ám going to eát just thát slice of pie. With thát in mind, I set out to creáte á delicious fáll milksháke thát you could whip up át ány time of yeár, should á pumpkin pie cráving áppeár.

Stárt with your fávorite bránd of vánillá ice creám. ádd thát to the jár of your blender, followed by your pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice mix ánd milk. If you háve leftover pumpkin puree from ány fáll recipes, this is á greát wáy to use it up!
álso try our recipes Hawaiian Mimosas

Ingredients

  • 2 cups vánillá ice creám
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1 táblespoon pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/4 cup gráhám crácker crumbs
  • Gárnishes:
  • whipped creám
  • extrá gráhám crácker crumbs

source : cráftáholicsánonymous.net

Instructions

  1. In á blender jár, combine the ice creám, milk, pumpkin puree ánd pumpkin pie spice. Blend until smooth. Stir in the gráhám crácker crumbs with á spátulá. Pour into glásses ánd top with gárnishes.

Reád More our recipes Christmas Sangria

Post a Comment

0 Comments